This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Looking For Something?
Cathedral at Granada piercing the sky
La Alhambra palace gardens at Granada, Spain have distinct features of Islamic layout. The Cypress trees that are revered in Islamic culture are abundant in the gardens and the La Alhambra old town.
Inspired from Velázquez’s “Las Meninas” painting and as a tribute to the great artist, these sculptures of Las Menina or the lady in the waiting are installed at various public spaces.
Just like that...
My photo shot of #siliserhlakepalace on the official website of Rajasthan Tourism Board for #Alwar tourism
I met Pluto in Himachal Pradesh. A very calm dog with a royal Air about him. The owner warned me to not try to pet him or it may bite.
Every time I go to #Mumbai, I try to go to Churchgate for a #rustomji icecream.
Into the sea...
Caught a good sunlight for photography. It was little nippy in the morning when we were vacationing but I love how the rocks take a golden hue before the sun completely starts blazing at #butterflybeach , #southgoa #sunrise #sunrisephotography #beaches #beachphotography #rockybeach
Find Me On TwitterMy Tweets
- Travelling With An E-Visa
- Festivals of Goa
- Behrupiya, The Street Performer
- #TRAVEL #LOVE #CELEBRATE TOGETHERNESS
- A Glimpse Of Royalty At City Palace, Udaipur
- Olive Ridley Turtle Festival, Velas Beach, Maharashtra
- Migratory Birds In India
- A Wishlist And Not The Bucket List!
- Dandi Kutir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Mysteries, Moments, Mortals And Mirth