This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Looking For Something?
Siliserh Lake Palace at Alwar
I am at Nehru Park for #MyRajasthanTrip #Rajasthan #alwar @rajasthan_tourism
Naturally formed holes on the river Kukadi's bed at Nighoj some 90km from Pune. Geologists have studied these holes and concluded that once upon a time the sheer river force carved out the stones making these weird holes.
Evening sky colours from the balcony yesterday.
A little late in capturing the #supermoon2021 #rosemoon #moonphotography #nikonphotography #nikon3300
#birdphotography #birdsanctuary #birdcaptures #naturephotography #birding #birdwatching #birdsonearth #birdsofinstagram #birdstagram
Waiting to sail away...
My photograph of @shikwaheritage in @outlooktraveller
Eurasian seagulls migrate to India to escape harsh winters. Bhigwan bird sanctuary, backwaters of Ujani dam on Bhima river in Maharashtra is one of the hotspots for migratory birds.
A little late to visit Bhigwan bird sanctuary but still saw many migratory birds this time. Flamingos did not land in Bhigwan this year.
Find Me On TwitterMy Tweets
- Travelling With An E-Visa
- Behrupiya, The Street Performer
- Festivals of Goa
- #TRAVEL #LOVE #CELEBRATE TOGETHERNESS
- A Glimpse Of Royalty At City Palace, Udaipur
- Olive Ridley Turtle Festival, Velas Beach, Maharashtra
- Migratory Birds In India
- A Wishlist And Not The Bucket List!
- Dandi Kutir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Mysteries, Moments, Mortals And Mirth