Fire breathing tribals
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Looking For Something?
Hundreds of Ghariyal try to survive after hatching at the river bank of Chambal and the fittest survive...that is the law of nature.
At #Sariska be ready to spot monitor lizards, crocodiles, birds, leopards and tiger!
At #siriskatigersanctuary , i had luck by my side with the #tiger sighting. Only this time it was an adult, ferocious and swift.
Ever seen hatcliings of #gharial in natural habitat?
Today was the most exhilarating, most satisfying amazing day of all.
जंगल में मोर नाचा, किसने देखा?
Leopard eluded me at the safari but had some great photo opportunities of beautiful birds.
Where does Christopher Columbus rest?
Cuenca, a small UNESCO town in Spain is famous for its #hanginghouses
Find Me On TwitterMy Tweets
- Travelling With An E-Visa
- Festivals of Goa
- Behrupiya, The Street Performer
- #TRAVEL #LOVE #CELEBRATE TOGETHERNESS
- A Glimpse Of Royalty At City Palace, Udaipur
- Olive Ridley Turtle Festival, Velas Beach, Maharashtra
- Migratory Birds In India
- A Wishlist And Not The Bucket List!
- Dandi Kutir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Mysteries, Moments, Mortals And Mirth