Taj from Mehtab Bagh
2 Comments »
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join 4,789 other followers
Looking For Something?
#noediting #westernghats #monsoonseason #maharashtra #landscapephotography #rainyseason☔️ #backyardtourism #maharashtratourism
Meet Chandrakala Verma from Alanpur village, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan.
Is that leopard?
In conversation... Discussion ranges from climate change to impact of too much interference of two-legged-animal in noisy motor driven machines in their habitat.
Hundreds of Ghariyal try to survive after hatching at the river bank of Chambal and the fittest survive...that is the law of nature.
At #Sariska be ready to spot monitor lizards, crocodiles, birds, leopards and tiger!
At #siriskatigersanctuary , i had luck by my side with the #tiger sighting. Only this time it was an adult, ferocious and swift.
Find Me On TwitterMy Tweets
- Travelling With An E-Visa
- Festivals of Goa
- Behrupiya, The Street Performer
- #TRAVEL #LOVE #CELEBRATE TOGETHERNESS
- A Glimpse Of Royalty At City Palace, Udaipur
- Olive Ridley Turtle Festival, Velas Beach, Maharashtra
- Migratory Birds In India
- A Wishlist And Not The Bucket List!
- Dandi Kutir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Mysteries, Moments, Mortals And Mirth